Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Blog Shoutouts....

I interrupt this regularly scheduled program to give a little love to the blogs I read the most. Stop by them sometime, they're WAY better than this one :) In no particularly organized order...








Now that you know what you probably didn't need/want to know, here's some more things that may not interest you about me.

1) I got through phases of incredible motivation and total laziness. I wish I could get balanced somewhere in the middle.Currently, I am in total laziness mode and it's showing in my house and mid section badly.

2) I only buy Jiff creamy peanut butter. ONLY

3) I will frequently sit and eat cottage cheese straight out of the carton. Who needs a bowl?

4) I still have my baby blanket. I think it still smells like home.

5) I used to be a champion chubby bunny player. Ah middle school.

6) If I could get a cable package with just ESPN, HGTV, Travel Channel, History Channel, and Food Network I would. I mean, what else do you need??

7) I have a box of business cards I will never use. Who wants my business card? I don't have a business.

Here's to crawling through the remainder of this week.

Kara






No comments:

Post a Comment