a) Not sure if I'm any good at the Seinfeld approach. Talking about nothing. Does anyone want to read that? My life in Nashville has formulated into a slightly predictable pattern that has somehow made its appearance into each post that I write. So, what's next? Please raise your hand if you'd like to hear about my 1) my road rage 2) my total crap out on P90X 3) my ugly flower garden 4) the suitcase from 2 weekends of traveling that is sitting by the TV 5) My living virtually through hosts on the Travel Channel 6) What I could bring to the church potluck tomorrow 7) my affair with the kitchen aid. Anyone? Bueller? I logged in a few times, staring at this blank page and panicked. Writer's block? What on earth could I say today? Thus, log off quickly and find something to eat or read or both. When you take inventory of the events of your life you tend to review on the more critical side. Do I dislike my life? Not in the least! The pattern of it just leads me to believe that folks may not want to read it. So why bother?
b) Wedding. Easter. Lazy.
c) While no doubt those that have read this in the past have stopped checking this silly thing by now, it's been over a month...I think my blogging activity may be directly tied to my journaling activity. Yes, I have been diagnosed with a disorder that causes you to share thoughts and feelings in multiple areas. The doctor called it...what was it he said....oh yes, being a chick. So, as my journaling and picked up at a furious rate in the last week, thus I return to the blogging world to annoy, irritate, and otherwise bore my fan (s?).
d) While I cannot promise that posts to this site will be consistent or of any worthy content whatsoever, I ask if you would like, to continue to stop by once in awhile. I may have a nugget worth reading here and there and is also an indicator that I'm alive and not decomposing behind the wheel in traffic. Or at the grocery store. Did I tell you how much Southerners like to take their time at the Piggly Wiggly? Heaven help me. I have managed to find all the new folks to check out lanes in the entirety of the metro Nashville area. Price check....this woman's turnip greens were supposed to be .89 per pound. If she pays .90, there will be murders.
Nice to see you all again,
Kara

I vote to hear about - #1 the ugly flower garden and #2, the road rage and #3, the turnip greens at Piggly Wiggly...well, no maybe #3 is #1--- You're a good entertainer!! I haven't been watching many blogs or facebook or anything lately. While it has freed up some time, I've also found myself falling behind on keeping up with people. What to do, what to do.....
ReplyDelete