Water. Life giving water. I forcibly try and drink 2 of these during the work day.
Best. Pen. Ever. It is the Pilot B2P Pen. It was formerly a bottle of water recycled into a pen. Writes flawlessly. Val, go buy one. Good pens AND you are "green" it's a win win.
Endless. Endless emails. All. day. long.
Who wants to file this junk for me?
Pretty rose bush I gaze upon daily from my glass encased prison. I feel like a gerbil.
Where it all begins at 8:whenever I get in M-F
Clearly not a work picture, but isn't this cute of me!?? Rockin a side pony and everything!
Can we PLEASE move on with our glamorless, poor, peasant like ways now!? I mean honestly, there are wars to be fought, crisis to be handled, and has anyone been covering the devastation in Alabama!? We live in the US of A. This impacts us about as much as...Scottish Haggis.

I will buy a pen. But only because it makes me green. I must adhere to my granola yuppy ways.
ReplyDeleteValerie and granola yuppy go in the same sentence? As I recall, you still use plastic bags, disposable diapers, and you shave your legs and pits. Fail.
ReplyDeletehahahaha - Valerie - you been zapped!
ReplyDelete