1. Red nail polish takes 3984293482045 cotton balls and all of your remover to get off.
2. Cool Ranch doritos give you heinous breath.
3. Fireman make sliding down poles look easy. That is not correct.
4. Comfort Inn will need to a pretty powerful vacuum to get the ground cheetos out of the carpet.
5. Platform heels= the need to wear house shoes for the remainder of the week. Even to work.
6. Bring a sewing kit. Yes, a sewing kit.
7. Pass on Italian as the pre-bar meal. Your friends will appreciate that later in the cab home.
8. I am an epic story teller.
9. Even in you late 20s and married, there is a guy out there who wants to buy you a drink.
10.Other bachelorette groups you run into will never be as cool as yours.
11. Bring band-aids. Walking in those heels can be treacherous. For the record, I DIDN'T FALL.
12. Every clutch is too small for my camera.
13. Any bar that features Saved by the Bell reruns all night is ok in my book.
14. The hat of the day on Saturdays is brown and paper.
15.Ask before you put ham in anyone's eggs.
16. Comfort Inn needs to try a new biscuits and gravy recipe.
17. Scrabble CAN be fun!
18. A white dress out at the bars doesn't last long.
Thanks ladies for a fantastic weekend. Ali, cheers to you and Ross. I love you both dearly! We're definitely ready for January!




The dress surprisingly only has one spot on it, I checked! :) It's pink...which I'm really not sure what was pink. But it's there. :)
ReplyDeleteThank you for everything. I love each and every one of you!!!
adorbs.
ReplyDeleteI laughed at each point. So very true. It was great to see you! We'll need to think of a random reason to do this again over the next couple years! :)
ReplyDelete