So, this is blog number 980923840293749823749823 in the world of blogging. Whether this will ever go down in infamy like...well all those famous blogs really isn't the goal here. For my own sake, this is an opportunity to have an online scrapbook (thank you for the word picture Val) that will give me something to look back on as our lives develop. Allow me to introduce us...
This is my husband Matt. Matt with his mom, Sue. Matt enjoys his ipod, ESPN, and eating the tasty food I cook.
This is me. Kara. I enjoy fine wine, sales at J. Crew, and queso.
The two of us on our FANTASTIC honeymoon to Greece. I recommend the feta.
Our house. It's delightful. I think that's a fitting adjective.
You know what I love? Garages. I spent a year in Chicago near Matt before we got married. To call it a matchbox is kind. I love that when 110 degree temperatures are beating down, it's only 108 in my car because I have a garage. Phenomenal. You know what else is neat? I have a MAILBOX! Not a box with an apartment number that you have to have a key to open. No, a mailbox with a flip lid and my house number in BIG black and white letters on the side. Send me some mail. Better yet, I'd like to send you some mail. Nothing can explain the feeling of exhilaration when I lift that red flag. Yes mail lady, I'm sending something. I've got the flag up to prove it.
I hope that our posts in the future have something more to offer than this, but for what it's worth, thanks for stopping by. More to come....

.jpg)

I'm the first! I'm the first! Yay!! Looks great! Now send me some mail!
ReplyDelete